We look for the following qualities in those applying for training:
- A mature Christian faith
- The capacity to become a compassionate listener
- The ability to be non-judgemental.
- The openness to work with those whose journey of faith may be different from your own
- Respect for confidentiality
- The openness to learn and share with others
- Sufficient time for the sessions and associated prayer and study
On completion of our application form and having provided a personal reflection and two references, you will be invited to Aylesford for an interview and to ask any questions that you may have.
For an application form or for more details about the course please email: email@example.com
“In my opinion we shall never completely know ourselves if we don’t strive to know God”
-Teresa of Avila